· Manual transmission lubricant type: MERCON autmatic transmission fluid - Haynes Manual #36071, 1993-2005 Ford Ranger Pick-ups. How many quarts of transmission fluid in a 1972 ford ranger?
Ford Ranger Automatic Transmission USA Built 1993, Mercon V Automatic Transmission Fluid by Motorcraft®. This product is made of high-quality components to meet and …
· For a 1993 Ford Ranger , 5 speed manual transmission : ( trans code " M " / Mazda ) It takes 2.8 U.S. quarts of MERCON automatic transmission fluid
· Need to know what type of fluid your Ford Ranger needs? Here is a Ford Ranger Fluids …
· Ranger with Mitsubishi 5-speed (1985-1993) (FM145/FM146) Fill till you spill. About 4.9 pints of Automatic Transmission Fluid. (Ford part # XT-M5-Q5) firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to visit the Official High Gear Transmission Website. High Gear Transmission. Ford Ranger, Manual Transmission Fluid.
· Re: 1993 Auto transmission fluid type and how much? Alright since ive have posted this, Ive learned that it would be Mercon ATF that was replaced by Mercon V, drain and keep the fluid to measure how much you took out, the problem I have come across, is that the I dont know when the last time this tranny had a tranny fluid-filter change.
Recommended oil for transmissions of Ford Ranger. Find out how much engine oil does your car need. Car A Rac presents recommended by manufacturers oil types.
· Ford Ranger Manual Transmissions Mitsubishi 5-Speed Code ‘D’: This is a fully synchronized …
· 1loneranger. Learning to use the forums. Join Date: May 2010. Posts: 3. What manual transmission fluid to use. I have a 2.3L, 94 Ranger with a Mazda 5 speed manual transmission. The manual says to use Mercon XT-2-QDX transmission fluid except I hear that it's not made any more. Could someone recommend a synthetic manual transmission fluid ...
1993 ford ranger automatic 4.0 v6 4x4 - won't click in any gears very slippery, no drive - transmission fluid full when running - no noises. sounds like the tourqe converter is bad. But ford is aware of this problem. so you may need to talk to them