· Flash Player is not officially supported on any Windows Server, however, installation is not blocked. You can use the installer for any Windows version to install Flash Player on Windows Server 2008. Note that since it's not supported, we don't test for it, nor develop for it and can't guarantee how it will function on Server 2008.
Adobe Flash Player 32 Bit Servers 2008 R2 - CNET Download. Showing 1-10 of 36.
· Installing Flash Player 12 on Windows Server 2008 R2 X64 with IE 8. I have an app that runs on Windows Server 2008 R2 X64 that requires Flash Player 12. When I try to install Flash Player 12 it says that Windows Server R2 X64 is not supported by way of eliminating it from the list of supported operating systems.
· Applying this update will remove Adobe Flash Player from your Windows device. After this update has been applied, this update cannot be uninstalled. This update only removes Adobe Flash Player that was installed by your version of Windows. If you installed Adobe Flash Player manually from another source, it will not be removed.
· Uninstall Adobe Flash Player in Older version of Windows. In order to uninstall Flash Player in legacy Windows versions ( Windows 7 / XP and Windows Server 2008R2/ 2003), in which Flash is not built into the OS image, you need to use a special Uninstaller from Adobe.
· I had just recently installed Server 2008 R2 on my Dell D630 and Im using it as a workstation and a test platform. But when I install Flash into …
· This PC program was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and can function on 32 or 64-bit systems. From the developer: Adobe® Flash® Media Server 4.5 software now delivers media to multiple platforms — including Apple iOS devices — with a choice of powerful protocols that can save significant bandwidth costs and lighten …