· At this point, you'll get a security code sent to the email address of the phone number that you have on file, and after verification, your account will be unlocked and you can change your password. From here, you'll review recent activity and fix anything in your account that may have been changed by a hacker, like personal and billing information.
· Sure can be! ask major nelson he knows all about it [/quote] Major Nelsons account was never hacked. The person who aqquired the account used reverse social engerneering techniques to gain access tohis email address and issued a password reset to his live ID they nevr hacked his live …
Some random person sent me a message saying I hacked you, and I don't even know if you can do that. Any help would be appreciated.
· Can you get hacked with xbox live and why
· Can i get hacked on Xbox live? ... If her uncle really does work for Microsoft and she tells you she can hack your account and then proceeds to compromise your account, you will have an extremely strong case for a civil lawsuit and legal action against her and her uncle.
The site explains, “The other way to hack online Xbox games is to either have a hacked console or emulator, which is possible with older consoles, but incredibly hard with the newer Xbox versions. The default Xbox (out of the box) does not allow the user to run unsigned code (aka custom applications and processes), and getting around that limitation is very hard.”
· This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue
If you think your Microsoft account has been hacked, we recommend that you reset your password right away. To change your password, sign in to your Microsoft account, and then go to the Security section. It's a good idea to choose a password that you don't use elsewhere.
If your XBOX live account was hacked, and it was not your fault, please file a complaint. Microsoft wants to maintain a good rating with the BBB, and in order to do so, they MUST resolve complaints. You will not get any type of answers calling customer support. They can't do anything except sending it over to the fraud department.