· Some Windows 10 users report that they received the error message “No AMD graphics driver is installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.” This usually happens when they are playing games or running the AMD …
· If the AMD graphics driver is not installed properly on your computer, you can run into error “ No AMD Graphics driver is installed.” You can fix this driver …
· How to fix No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly 2020. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap …
· Re: No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly Try to find the Graphic Drivers at Acer's official site ( www.acer.com ). Acer should have the specific Drivers to the computer you have.
· Please Install the AMD Driver appropriate for your AMD hardware” issue with AMD Catalyst Software and with the driver. No AMD Graphics Driver Is Installed. What this error means is that the computer or the application is unable to properly specify the driver for the AMD hardware installed on your computer due to which its functionality is disturbed.
Apply and Reboot. Run DDU (see Settings Below) • Select: AMD Software and drivers • Select: Clean, do not restart Shutdown and Reboot. .