· Guys, if you have the problem, maybe in the server properties, the port is : 25565, just take away those numbers, then save it, and then the server will runn, at least it worked for me I expect that they are no longer looking for assistance since the last post on …
· This is just a troubleshooting video dont forget to comment rate and subscribe
· Ok so I portforwarded perfectly fine when I go to the server.properties file I change the IP to my ip and the CMD pops up and says Perhaps A Server Is Already Running on That Port but when I change th eip to my routers in the sevrer.porperties it works but people can connect because with the...
· Hey ! I made a server working fine then i was messing around and i deleted it by accident.. so i made the server again and when i click the "server.command" to run the server i get this message : "Perhaps a server is already running on this port" !
· Now, what I don't get is why does it say that I already have a server running on that IP, when I actually don't.. I get this problem only when I write my IP on the server properties file, and when I don't write anything there or if I even try to write my internal IP (the 10.0.0. one) the server works, but my friends aren't able to join me..
· After starting up your Minecraft server for the first time, you need to type 'stop' to stop the server. If you hit x to close the window, the server port is still running in the background. The only way I found to solve this is by restarting your computer. number1_Master, Dec 29, 2012
· Problem: What am I supposed to do here : Perhaps a server is already running on that port minecraft?
Hola Hola gente por favor leer esta información. =) Muy buenas gente aquí traigo un nuevo tutorial para solucionar los siguientes fallos:Perhaps a server is ...