· In this tutorial, you will scale the video sample. When you scale video footage or an image to a larger size, After Effects must sample data to add information where none existed before. You can choose which sampling method After Effects …
In this 2-part tutorial you will learn a great technique to stabilize shaky footage and we'll cover compositing smoke behind this moving vehicle with Particular. Thanks to Mark Christiansen for his great technique for this tutorial. Check out his book 'Adobe After Effects: Studio Techniques'.
· Want to smooth out shaky footage? With After Effects CS4, it's easy. Whether you're new to Adobe's popular motion graphics and compositing software or a seasoned video professional just looking to better acquaint yourself with CS4 particular features, you're sure to be well served by this video tutorial. For more information, and to get started stabilizing sub-ideal clips in your own After ...
· Stabilize Shaky Footage in After Effects tips for stabilizing shaky footage in after effects tutorial I know there are plenty of tutorials out there that go through how to stabilize shaking footage in After Effects and here is another from Evan ECAbrams , adding his own jocular and foul-mouth style.
· Repair imperfect footage using tools in Adobe After Effects that address common problems. Fix a shaky, handheld shot with the Warp Stabilizer VFX effect, and then use Camera Shake Deblur to sharpen all frames before …
· How to stabilize your shaky footage using After Effect's built in image stabilization tools. Today we're going to go over two kinds of ways you can stabilize your footage, the first being using the Warp Stabilizer plugin that comes with After Effects.