· - *.bin files can only be flashed from dd-wrt webif. - *.chk can be flashed from Netgear factory fw and from dd-wrt webif - I don't provide factory to dd-wrt for non Netgear models since I do not own any non Netgear Broadcom units. All builds include ddup util, which allows update checking and flashing of the following models: Netgear EX6200
· I have a R7800 and I switched to dd-wrt firmware a few months ago, but now I want to come back to netgear factory firmware. I looked for methods online and all of them tell that for a netgear I just directly upgrade through the normal dd-wrt upgrade section, which I did. But I tried a few times it i...
· I'm running the 12/05/12 version of DD-WRT on my R6300, but when I try to tftp the latest stock firmware (R6300-V188.8.131.52_1.0.33.chk), I always get timeout errors. (FYI, this file is over 9MB). Can you tell us the most reliable way to restore the OEM firmware?
· will there be also a new version of dd-wrt Firmware for the wndr4500 because the 2mb serial and 128mb nand flash are similar. Also AC66U has the same structur. Any comment... maxbe also in the wndr4500 thread.
· Belkin F9K1115 v2 (AC 1750 DB) v2 Belkin Play (F7D4302) Broadcom BCM4718 ... Netgear R6300 Broadcom BCM4708A0 Netgear R7000 Broadcom BCM4709A0 ... Since I updated my Linksys WRT1200AC AC1200 DD-WRT FlashRouter firmware with Firmware: DD-WRT …
· DD-WRT Firmware for Netgear R6300 DD-WRT Forum Forum Index-> Broadcom SoC based Hardware: Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27, 26, 27
· First of all - thanks for a splendid forum with all the information needed, for making a (surprisingly quick) upgrade of my R6300 v1 so it runs on DD-WRT. Firstly i would like to mention the install tutorial for the R6300 v1, which answered all my initial questions (pointed out by a generous user in the similar R6300v2 thread), Combined with a nice download section at this site!
Find support for your NETGEAR R6300v2 wifi router including guides, troubleshooting articles, the latest firmware updates, and much more today.
· Techdata: NETGEAR R6300 v2 Devices with Broadcom WiFi chipsets have limited OpenWrt supportability (due to limited FLOSS driver availability for Broadcom chips). Consider this when chosing a device to buy, or when deciding to flash OpenWrt on your device because it …